Rentback calculates and sells your house for its market value. This is the maximum worth of your house to a property investment company and is based on your home's rental price. Generally speaking, the higher the rental price, the higher your home's market value.
Articles in this section
- What is Rentback?
- Why sell to a property investment company?
- Who sells on Rentback?
- Can I buy my house back?
- How much will I have to pay to rent my house?
- Can I afford to pay rent?
- What is my house worth?
- What will it cost me to sell on Rentback?
- How does Rentback make money?
- What is sale-leaseback?