Rentback welcomes all kinds of sellers, the only thing in common is their desire to stay. Some families sell because home ownership is too expensive. Others just want to cash in on their home's equity value. Still more are owners that favor the flexibility and convenience of renting versus owning.
Articles in this section
- How does the closing work?
- What is Rentback?
- Why sell to a property investment company?
- Who sells on Rentback?
- Can I buy my house back?
- How much will I have to pay to rent my house?
- Can I afford to pay rent?
- What is my house worth?
- What will it cost me to sell on Rentback?
- How does Rentback make money?