If your home is mortgaged, or you have unpaid tax and other liens on your property, these will be paid off at closing. What's leftover is your home equity, and it will be split between prepaid rent and cash to your bank account.
Articles in this section
- What is Rentback?
- Why sell to a property investment company?
- Who sells on Rentback?
- Can I buy my house back?
- How much will I have to pay to rent my house?
- Can I afford to pay rent?
- What is my house worth?
- What will it cost me to sell on Rentback?
- How does Rentback make money?
- What is sale-leaseback?