Owners having trouble making mortgage payments often have this question. The solution (and the genius of Rentback!) is the Prepaid Sale Leaseback, or PSL. It lets sellers convert a portion of their home equity to prepaid rent. Sellers can choose to prepay for 12 to 36 months. The prepay period is an excellent opportunity for financial recovery and personal renewal.
Articles in this section
- How does the closing work?
- What is Rentback?
- Why sell to a property investment company?
- Who sells on Rentback?
- Can I buy my house back?
- How much will I have to pay to rent my house?
- Can I afford to pay rent?
- What is my house worth?
- What will it cost me to sell on Rentback?
- How does Rentback make money?