The simple answer is, probably not. Buyers on our platform typically intend to hold their properties long-term as rentals, which is great, because it means sellers often can rent their home for the long haul.
Articles in this section
- How does the closing work?
- What is Rentback?
- Why sell to a property investment company?
- Who sells on Rentback?
- Can I buy my house back?
- How much will I have to pay to rent my house?
- Can I afford to pay rent?
- What is my house worth?
- What will it cost me to sell on Rentback?
- How does Rentback make money?